We’re so sorry for any issues that are occurring with your App. We'd ask you first to try a few troubleshooting techniques that oftentimes will resolve technical issues.
First, please ensure the device your child is using has the most recent software version for that device by visiting the Settings > Updates menu to download and install any updates that are available. Next, please delete the App and reinstall it through the App Store on your device. You will need to log into the App again after reinstalling.
If you’ve completed all of the steps above and are still having trouble accessing the learning content in the App, please reach out to our Customer Care Team, and share the following information in your inquiry:
- A screenshot or short video of the issue.
- The tech specs of your device: device type, operating system and version.
- A screenshot showing the strength of your Wi-Fi connection.
- Are there any additional devices logged into the App while your child is completing lessons on the particular device you’re having issues with?
- Is this issue occurring on multiple devices?
You can Live Chat or email our Customer Care Team here: http://www.hookedandcompany.com/contact