Download the App to your mobile device or computer by selecting the App Store associated with your device software:
- Apple: iPad/iPhone or Mac computer
- Android Phone, tablet, or Chromebook
- Microsoft Windows computer
- Amazon tablet (Kindle/Fire)
NOTE: The learning content is not available via the web at this time, it must be accessed via the App.
Trouble with this?
- If you're unable to install via your App Store linked above, we recommend opening the App Store App that is on your device, searching "Hooked on Phonics", and installing the App that way.
Access Hooked on Phonics:
- Open the App and select Home, then Yes, Log me in
- Enter the email address you used to subscribe to Hooked on Phonics or Math and the password that was included in your order confirmation email.
- If you're an active subscriber to Hooked on Math and have your own password already, simply enter your Math App login credentials.
Trouble with this?
- If the temporary password provided at checkout does not work, this typically means you've used this email address to create an account previously. Try the old password you previously used, or contact the Customer Care Team for assistance via the messaging icon below.
Access Hooked on Math:
- Open the App and select Yes
- Enter the email address you used to subscribe to Math or Phonics and the password that was included in your order confirmation email.
- If you're an active subscriber to Hooked on Phonics and have your own password already, simply enter your Phonics App login credentials.
Users can access their account in the Apps on up to 3 devices at one time, and each subscription supports up to 3 Learners in ALL Hooked & Co. Apps. Your login credentials and Learner profiles will be the same.
Do you need help logging into your Account Dashboard to manage your subscription? Go: HERE